Cottage on the Knoll at Cedarcroft Farm B&B

Sandra & Bill Wayne's blog for the Cottage on the Knoll at Cedarcroft Farm. We'll post thoughts about the B&B, what's going on around here, and discounts for last-minute cancellations.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Trip To Go

Howdy. My name is Earl. I have checked my travel list, rechecked it, crossed off from my list what I have packed, and where is my karma!!! Must pack for winter, spring, and maybe warm days in the desert. We leave by 7AM Monday and head to Kansas, first to plains, then oil wells, and then New Mexico - volcanos!!! Would sure try someday to count all the old volcanos in New Mexico. Capulin Volcano is my favorite - try to the top it, walk the rim, and look for miles in the distance for the other volcanos. It's fasinating! Sandra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home