Cottage on the Knoll at Cedarcroft Farm B&B

Sandra & Bill Wayne's blog for the Cottage on the Knoll at Cedarcroft Farm. We'll post thoughts about the B&B, what's going on around here, and discounts for last-minute cancellations.

Monday, January 25, 2010

I know I posted since June!

Yes, I'm sure I posted since June. Must have done something wrong, though, because it (they) didn't take. Well, anyway, it's winter in Missouri. The snow cover that started shortly before Christmas is gone, the ground thawed and got muddy, and now is freezing again. That's good, because I need to cut more firewood - and it makes the trails passable.

Meanwhile, at the Cottage - we've posted our Valentine's Package. Valentine's Day is a Sunday, but for many that's a long weekend with President's Day on Monday. 2-day minimum (which is standard for a holiday weekend, anyway), and lots of extras that are normally priced separately. Take a look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home